Main Channel Marina's Boat Rental Policy
- Absolutely NO smoking on any rental pontoons!
- Boat tanks are full of gas upon departure, the renter is responsible for the fuel used- to be paid at the time of boat return.
- All rentals include life jackets for the coastguard approved passenger amount, a throw cushion, and fire extinguisher.
- Any misused equipment will have to be paid for in full. We will provide all safety equipment except for infant life vests.
- Anyone under the age of 8 must wear a life jacket at all times.
- We do not allow cooking or grilling on the pontoons.
- You must be 21 to rent/drive our rentals; with a valid driver's license.
- No pets are allowed on the pontoons.
- Any boat returned extremely muddy, dirty, with food and trash bits strewn about will be subject to, at minimum, $20 cleaning charge.
- A $100 deposit on a credit card is required to reserve any pontoon boat, this goes towards the total cost of your boat rental.
- A day notice is required to cancel a daily rental, at least a 3-day notice is required to cancel a multi-day rental. Advance notice of cancellation is require to avoid "no show fees".
- In the event of bad weather, please call to confirm your cancellation.
- Renter is responsible for ANY damage incurred to the boat during use.